CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionAs young Nora waits impatiently for her mother to come home from work and for her father to serve the long-simmering couscous that smells so delicious, her father tells her about his childhood in Morocco. During a famine, when Nora's grandfather had to travel far to find work and bring food for the family, her father learned the valuable life lessons of patience, perseverance, and hope.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Alalou is a writer. She met Ali Alalou, who was born and raised in the High Atlas Mountains in Morocco, when she was serving as a Peace Corp volunteer in southern Morocco, where they both taught in a public school. They are now married and live with their four children near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Ali Alalou,Elizabeth Alalou
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/11/2014
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.