Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionRose, Martie and Alex grow up as firm friends in a co-operative housing development. Only Rose, a lawyer's daughter, does t belong. When Alex and Martie train as nurses, they are glad to see Rose's friendly face, even if she is a Sister, but what aspirations do they all have for the future?
- Author BiographyBest-selling author Anne Douglas, after a varied life spent elsewhere, has written a number of novels and has now made her home in Edinburgh, a city she has known for many years. She very much enjoys life in the modern capital, but finds its ever-present history fascinating.
- Author(s)Anne Douglas
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date17/12/2015
- Weight220 g
- Width107 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.