All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of papers by an author established as a contributor to the field of cultural psychiatry. Dealing with essential issues in the area, the papers range across culture, history, language, religion, and gender and present material from around the world. The text examines the realization that Anglo-Saxon approach to psychiatry doesn't necessarily work when used with n-white groups.
- Author(s)Roland Littlewood
- PublisherFree Association Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFree Association Books
- Weight750 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.