All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf You Understand Brain Basics, You'll Sell More <p>As much as 95% of our decisions are made by the subconscious mind. As a result, the world's largest and most sophisticated companies are applying the latest advances in neuroscience to create brands, products, package designs, marketing campaigns, store environments, and much more, that are designed to appeal directly and powerfully to our brains. <p>The Buying Brain offers an in-depth exploration of how cutting-edge neuroscience is having an impact on how we make, buy, sell, and enjoy everything, and also probes deeper questions on how this new kwledge can enhance customers' lives. The Buying Brain gives you the key to Brain-friendly product concepts, design, prototypes, and formulation Highly effective packaging, pricing, advertising, and in-store marketing Building stronger brands that attract deeper consumer loyalty <p>A highly readable guide to some of today's most amazing scientific findings, The Buying Brain is your guide to the ultimate business frontier - the human brain.
- Author BiographyDR. A.K. PRADEEP is the world s leading neuromarketing researcher, pioneering the application of neuroscience in marketing, advertising, and messaging. He received the Advertising Research Foundation s Great Mind Innovation Award in 2009. He is the founder and CEO of NeuroFocus, Inc., and works with many of the world s leading companies, including CBS, Microsoft, Google, PayPal, Citibank, BlueCross BlueShield, Scottrade, and more. Dr. Pradeep holds many U.S. and international patents and has been published in numerous scientific journals.
- Author(s)A. K. Pradeep
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byDavid Meerman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.