CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA new look at delivering effective shareholder value from Peter Kontes, a true leader in the world of strategic management In The CEO, Strategy, and Shareholder Value, Peter Kontes, a true leader in the strategic management field, outlines the key to creating and growing shareholder value. The proper focus, contends Kontes, is in using quantitative measurements as guideposts on the path to success. The book first outlines the basics of the argument Kontes is making. He then briefly covers the five most important areas for business leaders, followed by a more detailed look at each of the focus areas. Finally, Kontes provides readers with a road map to implementing his suggestions. * Presents an argument for a more holistic approach to delivering shareholder value * Defines and then elaborates a new approach to strategic management * Written by a true thought leader in the field, regularly featured in publications such as Fortune and BusinessWeek Never before have business leaders experienced the kind of tough decisions they are being forced to make as the ecomy undergoes incredibly rapid shifts. The common sense guide to successful leadership, The CEO, Strategy, and Shareholder Value delivers exactly the kind of solid, dynamic advice that will keep your organization moving on an upward path.
- Author BiographyPETER KONTES has a long and distinguished career advising chief executives on all aspects of strategic management. Peter was the cofounder and former chief executive of Marakon Associates, a firm cited by Fortune magazine as among the half dozen firms that form the elite of strategy consulting. He co-authored a previous book, The Value Imperative. He has been a guest speaker at conferences sponsored by the Economist, Fortune, the London School of Economics, and the World Economic Forum, and has had articles appear in a number of publications including the Financial Times and Directors & Boards. He is currently an Executive-in-Residence at the Yale University Graduate School of Management and continues consulting independently.
- Author(s)Peter W. Kontes
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width164 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.