All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest installment of this pseudo-anymously penned, informational zine discusses at length the details of Iran/Contra. In 1986 the President was at the helm - secretly selling weapons to our enemies in Iran and then illegally using the profits to fund the anti-Sandinista rebel Contras, in Nicaragua. Relive the excitement - the cake in the shape of a key, world leaders lying through their teeth, and everyone denying responsibility and kwledge that it was even going on in the first place!
- Author BiographyScotty Potty runs Open Books, a nonprofit, volunteer-run bookstore in Pensacola, FL.
- Author(s)Scotty Potty
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Series TitleCIA Makes Science Fiction Unexciting
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Weight36 g
- Width137 mm
- Height99 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.