All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, The CIA World Factbook 2012 offers complete and up-to-date information on the world s nations. This comprehensive guide is packed with detailed information on the politics, populations, military expenditures, and ecomics of 2012.For each country, The CIA World Factbook 2012 includes: Detailed maps with new geopolitical data Statistics on the population of each country, with details on literacy rates, HIV prevalence, and age structure New data on military expenditures and capabilities Information on each country s climate and natural hazards Details on prominent political parties, and contact information for diplomatic consultation Facts on transportation and communication infrastructure And much more! Also included are appendixes with useful abbreviations, international environmental agreements, international organizations and groups, weight and measure conversions, and more. Originally intended for use by government officials, this is a must-have resource for students, travelers, journalists, and business people with a desire to kw more about their world.
- Author(s)Central Intelligence Agency
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1503 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.