Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionFor Windows(r) users, 7 might just be their lucky number This guide offers a smoother transition for users moving from an older version to Windows(r) 7. Along with simple step-by-step instructions and numerous useful examples, readers will learn how to: use new tools; find applications and files instantly; navigate efficiently; use wizards and dialogue boxes better; use the improved Windows firewall; get the most out of the new Explorer; and use the many new options. More than 90% of new Intel-based PCs-by far the dominant type-ship with Windows pre-installed Many users soon must update, with Microsoft longer supporting XP after 2009 Author teaches basic skills to newcomers and is widely recognized as an expert on Windows
- Author BiographyPaul McFedries is a technical writer who has been programming computers since he was a teenager in the mid-1970s. He has a degree in mathematics and has authored more than 60 computer books that have sold more than three million copies, including The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to Microsoft Windows(r) Vista.
- Author(s)Paul McFedries
- PublisherDK Publishing
- Date of Publication26/11/2009
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleComplete Idiot's Guide to S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorling Kindersley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.