All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome would call Joseph a wizard, or magician, though a Renaissance magus might be nearer the mark. In Venice in 1982, though, magical operation can take place without an acquaintance with his special field.
- Author(s)Amanda Prantera
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/04/2000
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight200 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.