All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionA group of very assertive women, whose husbands are in the Government, are disenchanted with the way the country is run. Meeting regularly in London, these women discuss the politics of the day and the decisions that should be taken but which seldom are. There are one or two MPs, some in Cabinet, whose private lives are colourful, to say the least - and there is the socialising and the partying for those who work near Whitehall. The Cabinet is regarded by these women as often being inept, and poorly led. These women clearly have their eyes on Downing Street. So plans are hatched by some of these wives to exert some real influence and bring about change...
- Author BiographyAfter public school and university, Roderick Archer started his professional life working for a multi-national energy company. This included some spells overseas. Following this, he worked in the legal department with an engineering company dealing with liability and claims. Later on, this led to an invitation to move into a sixth-form college in London, teaching English, Law and Humanities. He also acquired a passion for writing, for politics and for the City of London. At present he is teaching English (part-time) while devoting the rest of his time to writing.
- Author(s)Roderick Archer
- PublisherPegasus Elliot Mackenzie Publishers
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVanguard Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.