All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the same premise as Mother Goose's This is the House That Jack Built, The Cake That Mack Ate builds on relationships and explains what goes into baking a cake in a fun, humorous way. Booklist called it a perfect pre-school read-aloud, and School Library Journal said will delight audiences.
- Author BiographyRose Robart lives in Michigan. The Cake That Mack Ate is her first book.
- Author(s)Rose Robart
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/09/1991
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight100 g
- Width204 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.