All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.52
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionWith the same premise as Mother Goose's This is the House That Jack Built, The Cake That Mack Ate builds on relationships and explains what goes into baking a cake in a fun, humorous way. Booklist called it a perfect pre-school read-aloud, and School Library Journal said will delight audiences.
- Author BiographyRose Robart lives in Michigan. The Cake That Mack Ate is her first book.
- Author(s)Rose Robart
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/09/1991
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight100 g
- Width204 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.