All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
About this product
- DescriptionA fiction debut that will leave you wanting seconds, from an award-winning cookbook author. Claire Neely O'Neil is a pastry chef of extraordinary talent. Every great chef can taste shimmering, elusive flavors that most of us miss, but Neely can taste feelings--cinnamon makes you remember; plum is pleased with itself; orange is a wake-up call. When flavor and feeling give Neely a glimpse of someone's inner self, she can customize her creations to help that person celebrate love, overcome fear, even mourn a devastating loss. Maybe that's why she feels the need to go home to Millcreek Valley at a time when her life seems about to fall apart. The bakery she opens in her hometown is perfect, intimate, just what she's always dreamed of--and yet, as she meets her new customers, Neely has a sense of secrets, some dark, some perhaps with tempting possibilities. A recurring flavor of alarming intensity signals to her perfect palate a long-ago story that must be told. Neely has always been able to help everyone else. Getting to the end of this story may be just what she needs to help herself.
- Author BiographyJudith Fertig is an award-winning cookbook author whose food and lifestyle writing has appeared in more than a dozen publications, including Bon Appetit, Saveur, and the New York Times. Judith attended Ecole de Cuisine La Varenne in Paris and the Graduate Summer Workshop at the University of Iowa Writers' Workshop. She teaches cooking classes across the country and lives in Kansas City. The Cake Therapist is her first novel.
- Author(s)Judith Fertig
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.