All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'What has risen may sink, and what has sunk may rise...' Mad, macabre tales of demonic spirits, hideous rites, ancient curses and alien entities lurking beneath the surface of rural New England, from the man who created the modern horror story. A new series of twenty distinctive, unforgettable Penguin Classics in a beautiful new design and pocket-sized format, with coloured jackets echoing Penguin's original covers.
- Author BiographyBorn in Providence, Rhode Island in 1890, Lovecraft was self-educated and lived in his birthplace all his life, working as a freelance writer, journalist, and ghostwriter. His best work - including some sixty or so short stories - was published from 1923 onwards in the pulp magazine Weird Tales. He died in 1937, in poverty and virtually unknown; today he is recognised as one of the great masters of horror fiction.
- Author(s)H. P. Lovecraft
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePocket Penguins
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight276 g
- Width128 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.