All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Call of the Wild, Buck, a domesticated dog, is stolen from his home in California and sold into sled dog slavery during the 1890s Klondike gold rush in Alaska. Forced to shed the comforts of civilization, he reverts to more primitive instincts and emerges as the leader of the pack. White Fang, published before The Call of the Wild, is the companion vel about a wild wolf dog who is adopted by a human and eventually domesticated. Also included are The Sea-Wolf and many short stories centered on Alaska and the Far North. Jack London's classic tales -- often told from the animal's viewpoint -- have been popular for decades and add a bit of gold to any reader's Word Cloud Classics collection.
- Author BiographyJohn Griffith Jack London (1876--1916) was an American author, journalist, and social activist. He was one of the first fiction writers to obtain worldwide celebrity and to amass a vast fortune from his fiction alone. His most famous works include The Call of the Wild and White Fang.
- Author(s)Jack London
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleWord Cloud Classics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight728 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.