All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis masterpiece recounts the gripping adventures of Buck, a courageous creature forced into the brutal life of sled-dog during the Alaskan gold rush. Forced to relinquish the safety of his familiar world, Buck survives and ultimately prevails in the harsh realities of the Far North through the discovery of his own primitive nature. Large print edition.
- Author BiographyNovelist, journalist, and social activist Jack London (1876-1916) rose from abject poverty to international fame. The bestselling, highest-paid, and most popular author of his era, London created a substantial body of work in his short life, drawing upon his experiences as a cannery worker, sailor, railroad hobo, and prospector.
- Author(s)Jack London
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleDover Large Print Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementLarge Print edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.