Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.59Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA gripping story of modern-day love and old-fashioned revenge. He is t quite as clever as he thinks he is. She is smarter than she seems. Jasper thinks that he has found the perfect life. A world-class calligrapher and a serial seducer, he is happily transcribing the immortal songs and sonnets of John Donne for his wealthy patron. But when a shameless infidelity catches up with him, things begin to unravel. Worse still, one afteron the perfect woman turns up beneath his studio window and he realises that he will have to abandon everything to win her. Brilliantly written, stylish and very funny, 'The Calligrapher' is about the difference between men and women, about deception and honesty, and the timeless pursuit of love.
- Author BiographyEdward Docx has worked in journalism for a number of years and was Associate Editor of The Express until June 2001. The Calligrapher is his first novel.
- Author(s)Edward Docx
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/02/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Content Note16
- Weight300 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.