All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe colourful chaos of a bustling mercantile street is portrayed in this provocative tale of 'town and gown' against the backdrop of very proper Cambridge, England. Set in the fictional India, the book it revolves around the misadventures of the all-female volunteer staff - three wildly disparate East Asians, one fiery Irishwoman, and their imperious Armani-clad manager, 'Lady Di.' Disaster, death, and romance come to a boil as a rmal day spirals into pandemonium in a series of bizarre events. Underneath the laughs wriggle a number of questions that won't go quietly: Where is home? If life is a struggle, is it about taking control, holding on, or letting go? Despite the antics of lovers, husbands, and eccentric customers, these reluctant heroines do their best to survive.
- Author(s)Saumya Balsari
- PublisherArcadia Books
- Date of Publication13/12/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight271 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.