All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cambridge Dictionary of Space Techlogy provides a comprehensive source of reference to the most important aspects of this fast-developing field, from basic concepts to advanced applications. With some 2300 entries, it lists the fundamental terms of the area and includes a selection of historical and highly specific entries adding context and depth. The unprecedented breadth of coverage ensures that there are entries on all major subject areas. While the emphasis is on defining the meaning of a word or phrase, entries have been written with the intention of enhancing the understanding of the subject, both for the practising specialist and the interested layman. To assist the reader in research on a given topic, related entries are highlighted in the text and other important entries are cross-referenced. The Cambridge Dictionary of Space Techlogy will be indispensable to anyone with an interest in space activity.
- Author BiographyMark Williamson is an independent Space Technology Consultant advising the space industry and the space insurance community. A Chartered Physicist and Chartered Engineer, he has more than 20 years' experience in satellite communications engineering, technical management and space consultancy.
- Author(s)Mark Williamson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2001
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note129 b/w illus.
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.