Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do consumers make the purchases they do, and which ones make them truly happy? Why are consumers willing to spend huge sums of money to appear high status? This Handbook addresses these key questions and many more. It provides a comprehensive overview of consumer psychology, examining cutting-edge research at the individual, interpersonal, and societal levels. Leading scholars summarize past and current findings, and consider future lines of inquiry to deepen our understanding of the psychology behind consumers' decision making, their interactions with other consumers, and the effects of societal factors on consumption. The Cambridge Handbook of Consumer Psychology will act as a valuable guide for faculty as well as graduate and undergraduate students in psychology, marketing, management, sociology, and anthropology.
- Author BiographyMichael I. Norton is a Professor of Business Administration in the Marketing Unit at Harvard Business School. He is the coauthor, with Elizabeth Dunn, of Happy Money: The Science of Smarter Spending (2013). Derek D. Rucker is the Sandy and Morton Goldman Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies in Marketing at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management. His articles have appeared in numerous publications, including the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, the Journal of Consumer Research, the Journal of Marketing Research, and the Journal of Consumer Psychology. Cait Lamberton is an Associate Professor and Fryrear Faculty Fellow in Marketing at the Katz Graduate School of Business at the University of Pittsburgh. Her work has been published in the Journal of Consumer Research, the Journal of Consumer Psychology, the Journal of Marketing Research, the Journal of Marketing, and the Journal of Public Policy and Marketing.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Handbooks in Psychology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight1560 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byCait Lamberton,Derek D. Rucker,Michael I. Norton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.