All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.99Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cambridge Handbook of Thinking and Reasoning is the first comprehensive and authoritative handbook covering all the core topics of the field of thinking and reasoning. Written by the foremost experts from cognitive psychology, cognitive science, and cognitive neuroscience, individual chapters summarize basic concepts and findings for a major topic, sketch its history, and give a sense of the directions in which research is currently heading. The volume also includes work related to developmental, social and clinical psychology, philosophy, ecomics, artificial intelligence, linguistics, education, law, and medicine. Scholars and students in all these fields and others will find this to be a valuable collection.
- Author BiographyKeith J. Holyoak is Professor and Vice-Chair of the Department of Psychology at the University of California, Los Angeles. He has made a number of major contributions to the scientific understanding of human thinking and has pioneered modern work on the role of analogy in thinking. Robert G. Morrison is President and Partner of Xunesis, a theatre and exhibition production company dedicated to educating the general public about scientific theory and research through creative means. He received his PhD in cognitive neuroscience from UCLA. His research involves understanding how the human brain implements higher cognition.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Handbooks in Psychology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note82 b/w illus. 2 maps 18 tables
- Weight1480 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byKeith J. Holyoak,Robert G. Morrison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.