Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionSahwah the Sunfish sat on top of the diving tower squinting through Nakwisi's spy-glass at the distant horizon. Sister Anne, sister Anne, called Migwan from the rocks below, do you see any one coming? Sahwah lowered her glass and shook her head. No sign of the Bluebird yet, she answered. If Gladys doesn't come pretty soon I shall die of impatience. Oh, what do you suppose she'll be like, anyway? Beautiful beyond compare, answered Migwan promptly, and skilled in every art we ever thought or dreamed of. She is going to be my affinity, I feel it in my bones. Sahwah looked rather pensive. Nobody in her right mind would choose me for an affinity, she said with a sigh, squinting sidewise down her se and mentally counting the freckles thereon, I'm t interesting eugh looking. Goosie, said Migwan, laughing, affinities aren't chosen, they just happen. You see somebody for the first time and you don't kw a thing about her, perhaps t even her name, and yet something tells you that you two belong together. That's an affinity.
- Author(s)Hildegard G Frey
- Date of Publication20/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.