All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe Campus Survival Guide, from the editors of the popular Student to Student and Campus Voices books, features sixty student essays on topics ranging from communion sacraments to super heroes. Like its popular predecessors in the series, each devotional includes a list of Scripture readings for the week, along with a companion article offering helpful, humorous, or inspirational information. Articles coincide with events commonly occurring during the academic year, with seasonal entries focusing on holidays, semester exams, spring breaks, and summer vacations. A perfect gift to keep Christian college students focused on what matters most!
- Author BiographyPaula Miller teaches college composition and literature courses along with English classes for international students. She is coeditor, with Paul Buchanan, of Student to Student, Campus Survival Guide, and Campus Voices. <p/>Paul Buchanan is an associate professor of English at Biola University, teaching creative writing and advanced composition. He is coeditor, with Paula Miller, of Student to Student, Campus Survival Guide, and Campus Voices.
- Author(s)Paul Buchanan,Paula Miller
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.