All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionC is for Canary...Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose get an urgent call from Mrs.Davis. Her canary is missing! The little bird has vanished without a trace, andhe's t the only one. Two other pets are missing. The kids suspect apet-napper, and w that Ruth Rose's cat, Tiger, has turned up missing too, it's become personal!
- Author BiographyRON ROY has been writing books for children since 1974. He is the author of dozens of books, including the popular A to Z Mysteries(r), Calendar Mysteries, and Capital Mysteries. When not working on a new book, Ron likes to teach tricks to his dog Pal, play poker with friends, travel, and read thrilling mystery books. STEPHEN GILPIN is the award-winning illustrator of dozens of children s books, including the popular and very funny <i>Pirate Mom</i>. He brings his fresh, kid-friendly style to all the covers of the A to Z Mysteries(r) series.
- Author(s)John Steven Gurney,Ron Roy
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleA to Z Mysteries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Children's Books
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations throughout
- Weight72 g
- Width132 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.