All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionStories in the media about the cancer-causing risks present in everyday life can cause alarm and confusion, and make it difficult to kw how to alter one's lifestyle. The Cancer Prevention Manual, Second Edition, is a handy guide to all key issues in cancer prevention, presenting medical and scientific information in a plain, accessible style. Written by authors with distinguished careers studying the illness, and based on a solid scientific grounding, this book provides the facts about how our lifestyles pose cancer risks, and what we can do to change them.
- Author BiographyIan Olver is Professor of Translational Cancer Research and Director of the Sansom Institute for Health Research at the University of South Australia. Fred Stephens is Emeritus Professor and Former Head of the Department of Surgery at The University of Sydney. He is also Consultant Emeritus in Surgical Oncology at Sydney Hospital and the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney Australia. He writes from a lifetime of experience in cancer research and management, including pioneering surgical regimens for certain difficult locally advanced cancers.
- Author(s)Fred Stephens,Ian N. Olver
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight124 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.