Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by nguyen-discs-books-saver
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical manual helps you to master traditional cane, rush and splint patterns, guiding your through each step of the process. Line drawings demonstrate how to cane with wicker, rattan, rawhide or Danish cord, and tips are given for overcoming common problems. Also included are charts which cover the size of fibre you need, the standard widths and lengths available and quantities required. The authors offer explanations of old and new techniques as well as shortcut methods.
- Author(s)Bruce W. Miller,Jim Widess
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1991
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Note300 photographs, 50 line drawings, charts
- Weight480 g
- Width213 mm
- Height227 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.