All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn this must-have follow-up to his best-selling book The Cannabible, world-rewned pot conisseur and acclaimed photographer Jason King continues his quest to share yet ather outstanding collection of marijuana strains and informative, mouth-watering tasting tes. Featuring more than 200 carefully chosen cannabis strains, The Cannabible 2 is gloriously visual and entertaining and takes the experience of referencing buds and plants to a whole new level.
- Author BiographyJASON KING is a photographer, researcher, and writer, and one of the most respected authorities in his field. His work has appeared in magazines such as <i>Cannabis Culture</i> and <i>Heads</i> and in art galleries around the world. He occasionally makes his home in Hawaii.
- Author(s)Jason King
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Out-of-print date05/11/2011
- Content Notecol
- Weight1266 g
- Width255 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.