All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionOn a summer night like any other, an emergency call sounds in the quarters of Andira Tal, Lancer of Alsea. The news is shocking: t only is there other intelligent life in the universe, but it's landing on the planet right w. Tal leads the first responding team and ends up rescuing aliens who have a frightening story to tell. They protected Alsea from a terrible fate-but the reprieve is only temporary. Captain Ekayta Serrado of the Fleet ship Caphen serves the Protectorate, a confederation of worlds with a common political philosophy. She has just sacrificed her ship to save Alsea, yet political maneuvering may mean she did it all for thing. Alsea is w a prize to be bought and sold by galactic forces far more powerful than a tiny backwater planet. But Lancer Tal is t one to accept a fate imposed by aliens, and she'll do whatever it takes to save her world.
- Author(s)Fletcher Delancey
- PublisherYlva Verlag E.Kfr.
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYlva Verlag E.Kfr.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.