All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionHow will China's latest series of reforms affect the country's growing Capital Market? The Capital Market in China: A 60-Year Review, in 3 volumes, serves as the definitive resource on understanding and navigating China's capital market. Both a history and a guide, the 3 volumes of this set explain the methods of state investment and intervention in China, the development of asset-backed securities, and the substantial differences and striking similarities between the capital markets in China and the West. Cao Erjie, banking industry expert and former Investment Investigator at China Construction Bank, shares inside information and firsthand insights on the creation and evolution of the capital market in China. The Capital Market in China: A 60-Year Review offers a frank assessment of the state of the industry and: Explains the methods of asset depreciation and fixed-asset upgrading in China Examines corporate mergers and acquisitions in China Reveals the progression of China's venture capital funds Illustrates equity and bond financing in China Details shareholding reform and enterprise asset restructuring in China Provides real examples of how the capital market works in China
- Author BiographyCao Erjie was the Head of the Investment Investigation Department of China Construction Bank and General Manager of China National Investment & Consulting Company. He is also a Professor at the School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University. His other major publications include Research and Future Development of China's Securities Market (1994), Management of China's Fixed Asset Investment, and A 40-Year Review of China Construction Bank.
- Author(s)Erjie Cao
- PublisherEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHonohulu
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEnrich Professional Publishing
- Translated byBarbara Cao
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.