Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis new title in The Car Design Yearbook series features all the new cars launched worldwide from April 2008 to March 2009. This year's edition marks the launch of the Car Design Yearbook Awards, which minate winners in the categories Best Concept Car, Best Production Car, Best Interior, The Environmental Award and Designer of the Year. For the eighth yearbook, Stephen Newbury and Tony Lewin also explore how tricks of the fashion trade - colour, texture, lines, patterns, shapes and seams - are used in the car industry, and consider the many varied facets of door design.
- Author BiographyTony Lewin has been writing about cars and the car industry for 30 years. He is a former editor of What Car? magazine, and launched Financial Times Automotive World. Stephen Newbury has played a leading role in the creation of an exciting range of road vehicles, from concepts such as the 3PV to contemporary production cars such as the Volvo C70 and the Renault Clio Sport V6. He now works as a freelance writer and design consultant.
- Author(s)Stephen Newbury,Tony Lewin
- PublisherMerrell Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMerrell Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/06/2013
- Content Note550 colour illustrations
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.