All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate card-player's companion, crammed with over 300 pages of games to provide hours of engrossing entertainment playing in groups or by yourself. A tricks section provides ways to astound your friends and family with your seemingly effortless skills. Both games and tricks cater for a range of abilities so that you can progress and expand your repertoire. Bridge, Brag, Poker, Rummy and Cribbage - all the classics are here, along with all their variations, as well as lesser kwn games such as Red Dog, Beleaguered Castle and Quinto. With easy-to-follow explanations for each game including their origins, rules, ranking of cards and tactics, as well as clear illustrations of sample hands, scoring systems and a full glossary of terms, you can quickly make yourself familiar with games you've never tried. Tricks include sleights and shuffling tricks, tricks with prepared packs, magic tricks and mathematical tricks. Challenge yourself and have fun matter where you are - all you need is a pack of cards and The Card Games Bible.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note250 illustrations
- Weight646 g
- Width213 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.