All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cardinal tells a story that captured the world's attention: a young American's rise to become a cardinal of the Catholic Church. The daily trials and triumphs of Stephen Fermoyle, from the working-class suburbs of Boston, drive him to become first a parish priest, then secretary to a cardinal, later a bishop and finally a wearer of the Red Hat. An essential work of American fiction that is newly relevant with the ordination of New York's Timothy Dolan as cardinal, Henry Morton Robinson's vel is back in print by popular demand.
- Author BiographyHenry Morton Robinson (1898-1961) was born in Boston and lived much of his life in Woodstock, New York. He taught English at Columbia University and wrote novels, most famously The Cardinal, which was made into a film nominated for six Academy Awards.
- Author(s)Henry Morton Robinson
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Weight448 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $14.98
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.