All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cardmaker's Workbook is the only book on cardmaking that a crafter will ever need, and is formatted in a sturdy volume that can be kept on the desk and referred to again and again. The book is divided into chapters focusing on composition, colour, theme, construction and inspiration. Instructions are clear and concise, making room for large pictures and multiple variations. It has the look of a designer's tebook with sketches and templates that show different card formats.The designs cover many different styles, from detailed multi-layered beauties to simple cards that can be quickly made and given as a set of stationery.
- Author BiographyJenn Mason is trained in graphic design, designs products for the paper industry, and has a wonderful design sensibility. She is a popular author and designer.
- Author(s)Jenn Mason
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width254 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.