Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionAt the age of sixteen, Lissa Bell found she had Vitiligo, which is hereditary in her family. At that time, t much was kwn about Vitiligo, and therefore, thing could be done for it other than bleaching the pigmented skin in order to create a more uniform appearance. Over time, she researched and read the limited information she could find about the condition. Eventually, she found that she could t use products that contained synthetics without suffering an adverse reaction. While in her early thirties, the youngest of her two children developed eczema. She wanted, as a mother, to make it all better. So she began researching herbal skin care. She developed an herbal soap for her son. Amazed with the results, Bell began experimenting with herbal products for her own skin. In 2009, she started Lissa's Naturals, a line of skin care products for sensitive skin.
- Author(s)Lissa Bell
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.