All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years. Filled with color photos as stunning as the region itself, <i>Fodor's The Carolinas and Georgia</i>delivers the best of the South from the pristine waters of the Outer Banks to genteel Charleston and bustling Atlanta and everywhere in between. Beaches, golf courses, mountains, Southern food, and historical and cultural sites keep travelers coming back. This travel guide includes: . Dozens of full-color maps. Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks. Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what s off the beaten path. In-depth breakout features on plantations, Great Smoky Mountains, and Charleston's historic district. Coverage of The North Carolina Coast; Central North Carolina; Asheville and the North Carolina Mountains; Great Smoky Mountains National Park; Myrtle Beach, SC, and the Grand Strand; Charleston, SC; Hiltonhead, SC, and the Lowcountry; The Midlands and the Upstate, SC; Savannah, GA; Georgia's Coastal Isles and the Okefekee; Southwest Georgia; Atlanta, GA; Central and North Georgia Planning to focus your trip? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Charleston and Savannah.
- Author(s)Fodor's Travel Guides
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintFodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.