All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $23.35
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.44
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.20
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.06
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.81
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $32.83
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author Jon Gordon returns with his most inspiring book yet-filled with powerful lessons and the greatest success strategies of all. Michael wakes up in the hospital with a bandage on his head and fear in his heart. The stress of building a growing business, with his wife Sarah, caused him to collapse while on a morning jog. When Michael finds out the man who saved his life is a Carpenter he visits him and quickly learns that he is more than just a Carpenter; he is also a builder of lives, careers, people, and teams. As the Carpenter shares his wisdom, Michael attempts to save his business in the face of adversity, rejection, fear, and failure. Along the way he learns that there's such thing as an overnight success but there are timeless principles to help you stand out, excel, and make an impact on people and the world. Drawing upon his work with countless leaders, sales people, professional and college sports teams, n-profit organizations and schools, Jon Gordon shares an entertaining and enlightening story that will inspire you to build a better life, career, and team with the greatest success strategies of all. If you are ready to create your masterpiece, listen to The Carpenter and begin the building process today.
- Author BiographyJon Gordon's bestselling books and talks have inspired readers and audiences around the world. His principles have been put to the test by numerous NFL, NBA, and college coaches and teams, Fortune 500 companies, school districts, hospitals and non-profits. He is the author of The Wall Street Journal bestseller The Energy Bus, The No Complaining Rule, Training Camp, The Shark and The Goldfish, Soup: A Recipe to Nourish Your Team and Culture, and his latest book The Seed: Finding Purpose and Happiness in Life and Work. Jon and his tips have been featured on The Today Show, CNN, Fox and Friends and in numerous magazines and newspapers. his clients include The Atlanta Falcons, Campbell Soup, Wells Fargo, State Farm, Novartis, Bayer and more.When he's not running through airports or speaking to businesses, hospitals or school leaders, you can find him playing tennis or lacrosse with his wife and two high energy children.
- Author(s)Jon Gordon
- PublisherGildan Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGildan Media Corporation
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Read byAuthor
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time150
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.