All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.39
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.67
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would it have been like . . . to have lived in Jesus' time? For Christians today, some would say how glorious to have been one of those to have seen Him in the flesh during His three-year ministry on earth. But how would you have reacted if you had been a child growing up with Him in the same small town of Nazareth? Then, one day as an adult you learned that others were proclaiming Him to be LORD and Savior to the world. Jesus Himself bore witness to a prophet having hor in his hometown. What is it that impels one person . . . towards a right relationship with God and t ather? A first century A.D. man struggles with this question and others through such challenges as poor judgment as a teenager leading to tragedy and family heartbreak, in-law and marriage problems, religious persecution, shipwreck, and even a glimpse of heaven.
- Author(s)Terry Dodd
- PublisherYawn's Books & More, Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYawn's Books & More, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.