All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Carrie Bradshaw before 'Sex and the City!' The Carrie Diaries is the coming-of-age story of one of the most iconic characters of our generation. Before Sex and the City, Carrie Bradshaw was a small town girl who knew she wanted more. She's ready for real life to start, but first she must navigate her senior year of high school. Up until w, Carrie and her friends have been inseparable. Then Sebastian Kydd comes into the picture, and a friend's betrayal makes her question everything. With an unforgettable cast of characters, The Carrie Diaries is the story of how a regular girl learns to think for herself, and evolves into a sharp, insightful writer. Readers will learn about her family background, how she found her writing voice, and the indelible impression her early friendships and relationships left on her. Through adventures both audacious and poignant, we'll see what brings Carrie to her beloved New York City, where her new life begins.
- Author BiographyCandace Bushnell is the best-selling author of 'Sex and the City' - the global phenomenon that began as a column in the New York Observer and went on to become an HBO cult hit TV series, best-selling novel and a box office smash in 2008 with a sequel released in May 2010. She is married and lives in Manhattan.
- Author(s)Candace Bushnell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleThe Carrie Diaries
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight340 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- manfaleech0127 Sep, 2011by
Awesome!! You wont be dissapointed.]!
Fantastic Read, Couldn't put it down. Candace really captures Carrie as a young woman how you would expect her to be from the things you've read or seen before. I really enjoyed this book and am looking forward to reading the follow up. Candace finished the book so you would NEED to read the next one. Look forward to reading about her New York Adventures! I'd recommend this book to teenage girls and 80 year old grandmothers and everyone in between. I think young girls reading this book will create a new lot of Carrie fans and SATC fans. SATC die hard fans will thoroughly enjoy this and wont be dissapointed!
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.18Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33