All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times bestselling author of The Case for Israel takes on the greatest threats faced by Israel today In addition to Hamas, which provoked the recent war and Gaza with its rocket attacks on Israeli civilians, Alan Dershowtiz argues that Israel's most dangerous enemies include Jimmy Carter and other western leaders who would delegitimize Israel as an apartheid regime subject to the same fate as white South Africans; Israel's academic enemies, led by professors Stephen Walt and John Mearsheimer, who would accuse supporters of Israel of dual loyalty and indeed disloyalty to America; and Iran, led by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, which threatens Israel by its development of nuclear weapons, which it has publicly threatened to use against the Jewish state. Persuasively argues that Jimmy Carter and other enemies of Israel are also enemies of peace, imperiling t only Israel but the rest of the world Sparks controversy and lively discussion across the entire spectrum of opinion on the Middle East Passionate and outspoken: As always when Israel needs to be defended ...Alan Dershowitz speaks with great passion and personal courage. -Elie Wiesel Alan Dershowitz is at his outspoken, thought-provoking best in The Case Against Israel's Enemies , changing both the tone and the focus of the debate about Israel's adversaries at a time when the future existence of Israel is increasingly imperiled.
- Author BiographyAlan Dershowitz , the Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law at Harvard Law School, is one of the country's foremost appellate lawyers and a distinguished defender of individual liberties. His many books include the New York Times bestsellers Chutzpah and The Case for Israel . He lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Alan Dershowitz
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width143 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.