All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe author critically examines what role the tion of perfection should play in the debate regarding the ethics of human enhancement. He argues that the concept of human perfection needs to be central when morally assessing human enhancements. This anthropological ideal provides an additional rm to evaluate enhancing interventions, extending the well-established bioethical principles of automy, justice, and safety.
- Author BiographyJohann A. R. Roduit is Managing Director of the Center for Medical Humanities at the University of Zurich. He is also the co-founder of Neohumanitas, an international think tank fostering discussion about emerging technologies. He is currently leading the science communication project superhumains.ch.
- Author(s)Johann A. R. Roduit
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication22/02/2016
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight270 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.