Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionUnited we stand, divided we fall has never been more true than in small business today. Many owners of small business are going to be crippled by Washington politics, power and greed. Our time is w. The Case for Small Business advocates a collaboration of the self-employed. Once united, the rocky road endured by the Mom and Pop shops, due to the depressed ecomy and a lack of government support, will be smoothed out. It's time for David to finally be able to compete with Goliath. Our American Dream is in trouble. This book aims to help implement a system that rewards classic traits like dedication, hard-work, loyalty, ethics and integrity. Well-thought-out solutions, t continuous repetition of the problems, are where the energy must be spent. This book satisfies that. Solving problems without creating new ones are the dynamics. Given the opportunity, we can leap -- t limp -- into a better tomorrow. United, small business can overcome all obstacles. Conventional wisdom is repeatedly igred by our government; thus, keeping the poor and middle classes repressed. This book attempts to analyze and correct the problems existent today in the system because of greed that misdirects capitalism. Diversity is small business' greatest asset and its biggest weakness. Each business acting individually prevents the establishment from being competitive in the ever expanding global market. Remedy + Repetition = Reward; It's that simple!
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.