All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionMy road to atheism was paved by science...but, ironically, so was my later journey to God. Former atheist Lee Strobel has discovered that science, far from being the enemy of faith, w provides a solid foundation for belief in God. New scientific discoveries point to the incredible complexity of our universe, a complexity best explained by the existence of a Creator. This revised six-session study invites participants to encounter this evidence delivered in a compelling conversational style. Join Strobel in reexamining the theories that once led him away from God. Pastors, small group leaders, and individuals seeking resources that answer tough questions about the existence of God will find compelling answers in the Case for a Creator study. Sessions include: * Science and God (10:00) * Doubts about Darwinism (16:00) * The Evidence of Cosmology (12:00) * The Fine-tuning of the Universe (13:00) * The Evidence of Biochemistry (11:30) * The DNA and the Origin of Life (12:30) This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
- Author BiographyLee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of the Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, and The Case for Grace. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. He serves as Professor of Christian Thought at Houston Baptist University. His story is now featured in the motion picture The Case for Christ. Visit Lee's website at: leestrobel.com As Willow Creek Community Church's key evangelism leader for over sixteen years, Garry Poole is the innovator of seeker small groups and a strategist of creative outreach initiatives. Passionate about reaching people for Christ, Garry and his team have trained thousands of leaders to launch seeker small groups in their own settings. His award-winning book, Seeker Small Groups, provides a detailed blueprint for facilitating small group discussions that assist spiritual seekers with investigating Christianity. He also wrote The Complete Book of Questions, a collection of 1001 conversation starters and numerous group study guides including The Three Habits of Highly Contagious Christians; The Tough Questions Series, and Experiencing the Passion of Jesus (with Lee Strobel) to accompany Mel Gibson's film, The Passion of the Christ. In 2005, it became the first discussion guide ever to receive the prestigious Charles Kip Jordon Christian Book of the Year award. Garry lives in suburban Chicago.
- Author(s)Garry D. Poole,Lee Strobel
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date21/04/2016
- Weight190 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.