All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionOpen Media Series - Special Edition. Produced under the auspices of Amnesty International, this is a compact analysis of the case of Mumia Abu-Jamal who has been incarcerated on Pennsylvania's death row for the past 17 years. His case has generated more controversy and attention, both national and international, than that of any other inmate currently under sentence of death in the USA and Amnesty's belief is that the interests of justice would be best served by the granting of a new trial. Mumia Abu-Jamal support groups exist in the UK and Europe.
- Author BiographyAmnesty International is a worldwide campaigning movement that works to promote all the human rights enshrined in the Universal declaration of Human Rights and other international standards. In particular, Amnesty International campaigns to free all prisoners of conscience; ensure fair and prompt trials for political prisoners; abolish the death penalty and the torture and other cruel treatment of prisoners; end political killings and disappearances, and oppose human rights abuses by opposition groups.
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/05/2001
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Weight63 g
- Width107 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.