CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhispering Meadows has plenty of secrets. Meet the duo that uncovers them. Amateur detective Max Finder and his aspiring journalist sidekick, Alison Santos, are on the case in this award-winning series of graphic vel solve-it-yourself mysteries. Can you avoid the dead ends and red herrings to sort the victims from the villians? Test your detective skills to the max!
- Author BiographyLiam O'Donnell is the author of many children's books and the creator of Max Finder Mystery and the Graphic Guide Adventures series of graphic novels. In addition to writing for kids, Liam teaches first grade, plays video games, and goes camping (but not all at the same time). He lives in Toronto, Canada. Michael Cho was born in Seoul, South Korea and moved to Canada when he was 6 years old. A graduate of the Ontario College of Art and Design, his distinctive drawings and comics have appeared in publications across North America. He is currently devoting his time to painting book covers, working on an art book of urban landscapes, and creating more comics.
- Author(s)Craig Battle,Liam O'Donnell,Ramon Perez
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleEdge: Max Finder
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.