All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionA shipment of disaur bones meant for a new exhibit has been stolen from the Capitol City Natural History Museum! But even worse, the group of paleontologists working on the shipment has disappeared too - and among them is Wilson Kipper's mother. Wilson and his friends are determined to get to the bottom of the mystery, but can they do it in time to save his missing mom?
- Author BiographyLisa K. Weber has been making art for kid's books, comics, and cartoons since graduating from Parsons School of Design in 2000. Her whimsically twisted illustrations have appeared in several publications, including The Ogre of Oglefort, and The Sisters 8, both Junior Library Guild selections, as well as The Bremen Town Musicians and the Hocus Pocus Hotel series from Capstone. She has contributed character designs and storyboards for Nickelodeon, Curious Pictures, and PBS Kids. Lisa currently lives and works in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Steve Brezenoff
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMuseum Mysteries: Museum Mysteries
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lisa K. Weber
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.