Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.03
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.88
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel decides to take on a controversial subject of law in the state of Colorado. His success and courtroom prowess have t gone unticed by various DA's, the judges he has had to face, r the press. Daniel comes to work one morning to find three couples waiting for him. These married couples ask Daniel for his assistance on filing their appeals of their convictions in the Colorado appellate court system. Daniel, despite being harassed, intimidated and threatened by various legal agencies in Colorado, decides to stick with the appeals process. As Daniel digs deeper into the appealer's cases, the worse things imaginable in the criminal justice system come alive. The couples were targeted and Daniel soon finds out how corrupt the criminal justice system really is. For Daniel, the appeals cases soon push beyond anything he has ever faced in or out of the courtroom. Will the appeals process stop at the appellate court? The Colorado State Supreme Court, Or, will the final resting place for the appeals be the highest court in the land: the U.S. Supreme Court? Are the appealers prepared for the possibility that their arrests, charges and convictions may be upheld? Find out if Daniel loses his license to practice law for these appeals.
- Author(s)Jeffery Sealing
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.