All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.48
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second book in the Neptune King series. It starts with our heroes, Neptune King and Shark Johnson starting the New Year full of optimism at the success of King's Investigations. Once again the team tackles a variety of cases with Shark complicating matters by risking his and the agency's reputation by stepping over the line of the Agent-Client relationship during his body guarding of their first client, the volatile Dr. Valerie Henderson, who is being threatened by an anymous letter writer in The Desperate Doctor. Neptune's detective skills are challenged in The Perfect Murder, where a woman with an unusual medical condition dies of presumed of natural causes. He proves otherwise and as a side bar encounters The Scourge of London, a serial killer murdering young women with Rachel as his next target. The next client to walk through their door captures their interest immediately as he dramatically anunces that he fears he is engaged to The Angel of Death. This was the name dubbed on the unfortunate Lucy Hancock, a young Irish girl accused of murdering her entire family and fleeing Dublin.
- Author BiographyMagda Jozsa is an Australian author with 5 published books, 2 in the Sherlock Holmes genre, and some 26 detective novels soon to be available on the shelves. The Casebook of Neptune King is the second book in her popular detective series comprising of 22 books to date. She has a fondness for a good mystery and detective fiction and has set this series in the 1960's, preferring her detectives to use good old fashioned methods for crime solving rather than relying on forensics. She has a natural talent for characterization and brings her characters to life. You can't stop at just one Neptune King mystery - they're highly addictive for the reader, and for the writer.
- Author(s)Magda Margaret Jozsa
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.