All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Castle is the story of K., the unwanted Land Surveyor who is never to be admitted to the Castle r accepted in the village, and yet cant go home. As he encounters dualities of certainty and doubt, hope and fear, and reason and nsense, K.'s struggles in the absurd, labyrinthine world where he finds himself seem to reveal an inexplicable truth about the nature of existence. Kafka began The Castle in 1922 and it was never finished, yet this, the last of his three great vels, draws fascinating conclusions that make it feel strangely complete.
- Author BiographyFranz Kafka (1883-1924) was born of Jewish parents in Prague. Several of his story collections were published in his lifetime and his novels, The Trial, The Castle, and Amerika, were published posthumously by his editor Max Brod.
- Author(s)Franz Kafka
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight236 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Introduction byIdris Parry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.