CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionTui and his cousin Jennifer are much too busy playing a video game to want to visit Maungakiekie/One Tree Hill. But then Nanny Marei tells them the mountain's got giants and fortresses, just like their game! Explore Maungakiekie with Tui and Jennifer as they travel back into its history meeting the Goddess of Fire, Maori tribes, Chinese gardeners, Sir John Logan Campbell, and the tourists of today.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Paterson belongs to Ngati Whatua of Tamaki and the Kaipara, and represents his iwi in heritage and environmental issues. He is a qualified medical doctor and holds an M.Sc. in environmental management. He has contributed to various publications; The Castle in our Backyard is his first book. Leah Mulgrew grew up in Karekare and studied painting at the Elam School of Fine Arts, University of Auckland. After graduating in 2003 with a B.FA., she has lived and exhibited in the United Kingdom and New Zealand.
- Author(s)Malcolm Paterson
- PublisherOratia Media
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationAuckland, N.Z.
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintLibro International
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight148 g
- Width210 mm
- Height285 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leah Mulgrew
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.