All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- Description1 Cat Behaviour: Kwing more about why your cat acts the way it does will help you enjoy and appreciate the unique temperament of the cat in your home. 2 Choosing a Cat: This chapter will help you to assess your circumstances, so that you can decide between moggie and pedigree, a cute kitten or a fully grown adult, one feline or two. It will also help you consider whether to keep your cat indoors or allow it access to the outside world. 3 Basic Cat Care: A one-stop guide to caring for your feline, whether it is a young kitten or fully grown adult. This chapter includes -nsense advice on feeding and grooming, as well as information on all your cat's toileting and sleeping needs. There's a handy section on stress-free travelling with your pet, and advice on tracing a cat that has gone astray. 4 Games, Showing and Training: This section shows you simple ways to teach your cat the rules of the house using reward and praise (never punishment). There's also advice on enjoying daily playtime - essential for a cat's wellbeing and happiness - as well as a handy section on common behavioural problems and how to solve them. 5 A Healthy Cat: When it comes to health, prevention is much better than cure. This chapter shows you how to keep your cat well through simple checks that you can do at home. There's advice on when to call a vet - as well as how to keep your cat calm at the surgery. Common ailments and emergency first aid are covered, and there is a directory of complementary cat therapies.
- Author BiographyCatherine Davidson is the author of many illustrated reference books. At the age of 10 she became the owner of her first cat and has loved felines of all sorts ever since. Among her published books are Why Does My Cat Do That?, a look at feline psychology and behaviour, and Cats - A Guide to Cat Breeds and Their Fascinating History. She lives in Brighton, England.
- Author(s)Catherine Davidson
- PublisherQuercus Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing Plc
- Content Note200 colour photos & illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.