Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionA man and a cat... Whales... global warming This is a short story about a cat who truly did save the world with a little help. In the history of the Earth, there has never been anything quite like this. People who have cats all kw that cats are smart creatures, but saving the world? Read this great story with photographic art about how a man and a cat and all the water creatures of the world worked together to save the world from global warming. After you read this story, you may look at your cat a bit differently!
- Author BiographyBill Robinson was born and raised in Akron, New York, during the fifties and early sixties. After two years of college, he joined the USAF and was stationed in an area near San Francisco Bay in California for several years working with electronics. After the USAF, Bill worked at Hewlett-Packard for many years in Mountain View and Roseville, California. Bill and his wife Debbie have lived near the city of Placerville, California, for many years and have shared their lives with many different and wonderful cats, including presently Cate and Sam. Bill is also a photographer and is very involved with many local organizations.
- Author(s)Bill Robinson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.